[NEohioPAL] Improve your life in 2011 - PAY WHAT YOU CAN Interactive Workshop 1/8/11

mary faktor faktortheactor at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 11:41:53 PST 2011

** Are you happy in your personal relationships but stuck in your professional & financial goals?

** Are you doing well professionally & financially, but stuck in your personal/romantic relationships?

** Are you feeling stressed..depressed...lost...stuck?

Please consider attending the INNER VOICES/SMART CHOICES interactive workshop THIS Saturday, January 8, 2011, from 11pm-6pm at Unity
Chapel of Light,
53 Northwest Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278.
Lunch &
workbook provided.

As
a New Year Gift to Neohiopal members, this life-changing workshop is being offered on a "Pay whatever you can afford" basis.

A little personal history....
20
years ago my health was poor, my marriage was failing, I was on
anti-depressants, my financial situation was scary and my career was
going nowhere.  I decided to change my life and proceeded to train with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul, The Secret,The Success Principles, etc.), Dr. John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, What You Feel, You Can Heal, etc.) and Dr. Walter Weston (Heal Yourself, Heal Others, etc).  I made major life changes, combined this training with my "learn it all the hard way" personal life experience of what worked and what didn't work, and integrated these wisdoms into a successful interactive powerpoint workshop, INNER VOICES, SMART CHOICES.  Over
the past decade, this workshop has impacted thousands nationally and
internationally at conventions, conferences and retreats.

Normally $99+per person (plus the cost of lunch & workbook,) this January 8 workshop is being presented on
 a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis!  No One will be refused due to lack of money.

INNER VOICES~SMART CHOICES is an interactive workshop that reaches people on an emotional & logical level.
This life-changing experience promotes life balance, relationship
communication & stress reduction. A blend of interaction & introspective
exercises, humorous anecdotes, thought-provoking poetry, and fun
cartoons makes this inspirational & educational workshop
unforgettable!

Do you…

• Ever ask yourself,“Why does this keep happening to me?”
• Notice your stress is higher & your temper shorter?
• Think your self-esteem has been affected by a job loss or relationship breakup?
• Experience depression, anxiety, procrastination, lonliness, "emptiness," fatigue or illness?
• Question your relationship or career choices?

INNER VOICES~SMART CHOICES
will guide you
 to:

• Pinpoint when, where and how you got yourself “stuck,” and how to get “unstuck”
• Keep a positive attitude in a negative world
• Take control of your life . . . without being controlling
• Set boundaries so you are no longer controlled by others
• Make the right choices, based on natural consequences instead of exaggerated fears
• Improve personal & work relationships through new communication skills

As

mentioned
above, this workshop is normally presented to corporations and
associations nationally & internationally. As a gift to Neohiopal members, INNER VOICES~SMART CHOICES  is being presented on a PAY WHAT YOU CAN basis on Saturday, January 8, 2011 from 11am to 6pm at:

Unity Chapel of Light
53 Northwest Avenue, Tallmadge, OH 44278

              This is NOT a church/religious event...the room is being rented for the purpose of this workshop.

SEATING IS LIMITED
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
(for lunch & workbook preparation)

Have questions or need more information?

Call or email:
Mary Faktor at: 330.655.2895 •
www.MaryFaktor.com • FaktorTheActor at aol.com

SPECIAL NOTE:  Those who register by January 5, 2011 will receive a choice of a book or DVD on acting for film.

Faktors Talent Network
118 West Streetsboro Rd #252
Hudson, OH 44236 • 888.913.3473
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com