[NEohioPAL] January & February at PNR

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:27:05 PST 2011

Point of No Return Improv announces its schedule for early 2010:January 8 -- THIS Saturday! First show of the new year!January 22 -- A benefit show for Abby and Summer Schlagenhauser and their grandparents.February 5February 19 -- Our 9th anniversary show! We've got something special planned for you that you won't want to miss! Point of No Return Improv performs improv comedy geared to a PG-13 audience two Saturdays each month at the Quirk Cultural Center, 1201 Grant Ave in Cuyahoga Falls. Shows start at 7:30. Suggested donation is $5 or whatever you can pay.