[NEohioPAL] WLFK Films Casting for Sexy Female Actor/Model

Intrepid Aspirations intrepidaspirationsllc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:40:13 PST 2011

Award-winning WLFK Films is currently filming the feature film "On the North
Coast," and is looking to fill one more role: Jessica, the protagonist's
girlfriend.

While a small role, this character is pivotal in defining the protagonist's
character and motives, and serves as the catalyst for the third act of the
movie.

Please note that while this is NOT PORN, this role does require some nudity
and simulated sex.  It will not be gratuitous, and will be presented in a
completely artistic, professional manner.

We are a small, self-financed production. That said, we are willing to pay
$200 for 3-4 hour of work, for the right person.

Please send headshot/pics with reply.