[NEohioPAL] Safe Auto Jingle Competition Video -- Cleveland Style

Lee Field paipai2004 at windstream.net
Wed Jan 5 18:55:17 PST 2011

Please take a look at our original script.  We are pretty sure we are the
only team that entered this competition from this area.  Previous winners
were from Atlanta, GA and Columbus, OH.

Although many know how this works, here are basic instructions.  You do not
have to register to vote.

Please go to www.dothejingle.com and scroll to video  "America's Got Safe
Auto" below the video screen.

.         Click on the box below the name to view the video. You do not have
to view the video each time to vote.

.         Click on 'Vote For This Video' below the video screen

.         Enter the SIX letters or symbols in the Captcha box then

click on "Submit Vote" (DO NOT HIT THE ENTER BUTTON).

A box will appear with Vote is Successful or failed If successful just click
ok and refresh screen from your explorer bar to vote again.

If it shows a failure, hit refresh  below the captcha box to get another set
of characters/letters until you are able to view the characters in the box.

 If our video wins, we will be in a national Safe Auto commercial.

Please email me with any questions at paipai2004 at windstream.net

Thanks.

Lee Field