[NEohioPAL] SEVEN FILMS CURRENTLY CASTING IN: OH, PA, AL, MT and LA!

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 15:31:11 PST 2011

For more information on the casting information for these seven independent film projects, tune into The REEL Show this Saturday, January 8th from 2-3pm on www.morningshowcentral.com/watch.

Our show is also looking for *your* film and event info.

If you are currently casting, or will soon be casting, for an upcoming film project (sorry, no theatre) and would like the information to go out on a wider scale, please e-mail me, producer/host of The REEL Show, at Kristina at worldeonline.com. We are also looking for your upcoming events - premieres, film screenings, networking parties, etc.

Get your info to me, and we can put it on our show!

For show schedules, check out www.worldeonline.com/reel. If you would like to be a guest on the show, or you have a short film or music video you would like screened, e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com for more info.

Thanks!

~Kristina Michelle~
Host/Producer of "The REEL Show"
www.kristinamichelle.net