[NEohioPAL] FW: Fitness models/actors needed for video shoot

Bud Graske BGraske at suarez.com
Fri Jan 7 07:58:29 PST 2011

We're looking at putting together a fitness DVD to compliment a health
and wellness program. We're seeking very fit people from ages 25 to 60
to demonstrate and perform on camera. We'll pay $400 for a full 10-hour
shoot day and $250 for a half-day with craft services provided. Our
actors will perform as directed and sign a comprehensive release for
everything shot with them on that day. Copies of the final show will be
available for our actors' reels.

In addition to your contact information, please include photos with your
submission. They don't have to be professionally shot, but they do have
to be an accurate portrayal of your look and your physical condition.
You are responsible for being able to endure a reasonable amount of
strenuous exercise.

We will schedule a shoot for later this month, so please indicate your
availability for weekday shoots. If you can get a day off with a week's
notice, please say so. If you can never be available on a weekday,
please don't respond. The shoot will be in our studios at the address
below.

Thanks for your attention, and I look forward to your submissions.

Bud Graske

Creative Director, Electronic Media

Suarez Corporation Industries

7800 Whipple Ave. N.W.