[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for High School Age Improvisational Actors

JR Simons jovialities at windstream.net
Sat Jan 8 18:52:40 PST 2011

The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd. has been performing live,
interactive, improvisational murder mysteries throughout Northeastern
Ohio since 1986.  We have recently been engaged by the Oberlin College
Inn in Oberlin, Ohio to provide a murder mystery for teenage Girl Scouts
on Friday, March 11, 2011.  It was requested that we perform a mystery
appropriate to this age group.  We have one script in our repertoire
that fits this request and it was written specifically to be performed
by high school age performers aged 16-18.  This is a one-time
performance that will take 2-3 rehearsal nights to put together.  There
is pay involved for this gig.  We are seeking 4 male actors, aged 16-18,
and 4 female actors, aged 16-18 to fill this show.  Exceptional
performance may result in more work later on in our regular performances.

If you fit the above requested requirements, are interested in this
performing opportunity and are available for 3 rehearsals on March 8, 9,
and 10 and the performance on March 11, please respond with a headshot
and resume to jovialities at excite.com by January 22, 2011.  Prior
improvisational experience is not necessary, but due to the short
rehearsal time will be very helpful.

Thank you,
J. R. Simons
Producer