[NEohioPAL] Safe Auto Jingle Competition --Cleveland Team in 5th place - voting easier

Lee Field paipai2004 at windstream.net
Sun Jan 9 17:23:44 PST 2011

We are now in come from behind mode and have skyrocketed from 19th place to
5th Place.  Thanks to those who are voting for us.

Multiple votes are needed so vote until you can't take anymore and everyday
you canJ

Please go to www.dothejingle.com scroll to video  "America's Got Safe Auto"

.         Click the box below the name to view the video. You do not have to
view the video to vote.

.         Click 'Vote For This Video' below the video screen

.         Enter the SIX letters or symbols in the Captcha box and Hit Enter

If successful, click F5 to vote again.  You do not have to capitalize.

                If not successful, hit ok and either re-enter or refresh the
letters until you can view.

 If our video wins, we will be in a national Safe Auto commercial.

Please email me with any questions at paipai2004 at windstream.net

Thanks.

Lee Field