[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - North Coast Men's Chorus - ABBA Concert - Sunday, January 16

bryan at richcole.net bryan at richcole.net
Tue Jan 11 05:52:32 PST 2011

AUDITIONS

North Coast Men's Chorus

ExtrABBAganza

Sunday, January
16

6:00 p.m.

Trinity Episcopal Cathedral / Trinity Commons
2230 Euclid
Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115

The North Coast Men's Chorus is holding
auditions for new members on Sunday, January 16 at 6:00 p.m. at Trinity
Episcopal Cathedral, 2230 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland. These auditions are for
members wishing to sing in our upcoming concert featuring the music of ABBA
titled ExtrABBAganza -to be presented April 9  providing a supportive
environment for its members; and promoting a positive presence in the gay
community and beyond. For additional information, please call 216-556-0590
and leave your name and phone number, or send an email to
membership at ncmchorus.org. Please visit our website at www.ncmchorus.org for
additional information.

Members of the Chorus represent the widest
possible diversity: from doctors, lawyers, and bankers to service workers,
and everything in between. Our programming reflects the same level of
diversity with singing, dancing, and comedy, through music from around the
world. The performances have become known for taking the audience through
an entire range of emotions. As one audience member noted, "I laughed,
giggled, squealed, clapped, stomped my feet, and cried at least twice. Your
shows always bring out a range of emotions for me because of the music you
choose; it represents life and its rainbow of experiences."