[NEohioPAL] Happy New Year from OCA!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Jan 11 09:03:51 PST 2011

Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

It's now 2011 and OCA has been very busy! Thanks to your support in 2010, we
have accomplished a lot for our community and OCA National has made a huge
impact nationwide.

In 2010, OCA Cleveland has helped founded the birth of Cleveland Asian
Festival, a festival to celebrate Asian Pacific Americans cultures and
diversity; we have successfully started a new beginning with the festival,
and being able to have many Asian Pacific organizations working together for
a common goal, to celebrate our heritage!

Over 10,000 people attended the one day event full of performances,
demonstrations, booths and Asian cuisines, health screenings and children
activities; it was such a fun and exciting day that it got us winning the
Best 2010 New Ethnic Festival in Cleveland by Cleveland Scene magazine.

Of course, we also continued with our cultural television show, thanks the
sponsorships/donations received from Neighborhood Connections, the Smile
Dental, Creative House Studios, Media Design Imaging, Stream of Music, Koko
Bakery and Margaret and Associates to name a few, they made the show a
success reaching out to 929,000 households throughout 2010 monthly they are
watching the show on Time Warner's TV20. The TV show even won the 2010
Chapter Excellent Award in Communications with OCA National during the 2010
OCA National Convention.

Now we are moving forward to 2011, we will need you to continue to support
us, continue being OCA member, to be a sponsor of our TV show and be
involved with the Cleveland Asian Festival.

To watch the different episodes created for OCA Image TV, you can venture to
our website at www.ocagc.org or download it as a podcast on iTunes to your
iPhone, iPod or iPad. To place an 30sec ad or being a sponsor of the show,
please email me.

To get involved with 2011 Cleveland Asian Festival, including being a
sponsor, having a booth, or advertise in the program guide, be a volunteer
or participate with us at the St. Patrick's Parade, visit
http://www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

What's other news in 2011, OCA Cleveland's president has agreed to join
several nonprofit organizations including IdeaStream's Community Advisory
Board, St. Clair Superior Development Corporation, and a few others, in
addition, our friends at MotivAsians has been featured many times in
publications which helps increase representations and greater visibility of
our Asian Pacific community in Cleveland, and finally to provide a voice.

We looking forward to serve you in 2011. Have a great happy New Year, the
Year of the Rabbit!

Johnny Wu, President

OCA Cleveland Chapter
www.ocagc.org
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org
216.539.4634

Johnny Wu

216.539.4634

Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt

www.mdifilm.com

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

Principal Brand Strategist

Sampson / Carnegie

Serious Brand Strategies

www.Smarterthinking.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival