[NEohioPAL] Looking for Fight Choreographers in Akron Area

Ben Sliwa bensliwa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 18:25:33 PST 2011

In the near future I will be Directing a film entitled "Under OverPasses." There are a couple scenes that include a fight among the main cast. I dont have much experience in choreographing fights and the last thing I want is for it to look fake. I'm looking for either guidance or someone who has enough experience to help with motions and to be on set, or prior to help. Note that this would be an unpaid job.

Thanks!

Ben Sliwa
President
The 2380 Project