[NEohioPAL] Stagecrafters announces auditions for THE JUNIOR TROUPE

Van Niel, Dale dvanniel at orange.k12.oh.us
Fri Jan 14 12:08:00 PST 2011

STAGECRAFTERS

announces

AUDITIONS

for

THE

JUNIOR

TROUPE

Sunday, January 23rd, 2:00 pm

at

Pepper Pike Learning Center

32000 Chagrin Blvd

Pepper Pike OH 44124

Auditions are open to any student in grades 8 - 9

Our Purpose & Goals
The primary purpose of THE JUNIOR TROUPE is to provide its members with
opportunities to showcase and further develop their skills in singing,
acting, and dance.
It is our goal to expose the members of THE JUNIOR TROUPE to the work
ethic, dedication and commitment required of those who hope to
participate in other performing arts venues, as well as those who hope
to be a part of The Cabaret Troupe (our established performance group
for students in grades 10 through 12). We also value the social aspect
and friendships that develop through being a part of any performance
group. Therefore a social committee and non-performance activities are
also part of our process.

Audition Information

Those who wish to audition should come with sheet music, prepared to
sing 32 measures of a song which showcases your vocal performance and
song interpretation ability.

There will also be a dance combination to learn, so wear comfortable
clothes and bring jazz or tennis shoes.

Please note program ad & participation fees are required if cast.

Spring performances are currently scheduled for May 6 & 7, 2011.

For more information call the Stagecrafters' office at

216-831-8601, x5103

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation