[NEohioPAL] Holiday Lie (Short-film Trailer)

DARRYL MCCULLOUGH sanepoet at msn.com
Sun Jan 16 14:00:59 PST 2011

Please view the trailer!  Please view the trailer!

SANEPOETfilms
I would like to thank the cast and crew of the film "Holiday Lie!"  Looking forward to submitting this project to the film festivals!  I just released another script for the crew to peruse.  If they like it, hopefully we will begin casting in March!  This will give more opportunities to the many talented people of the Greater Cleveland areas!  So without further ado, please view the trailer of "Holiday Lie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4kVS_3VRw

Darryl E. McCullough
"Changing the world, one word at a time!"
www.sanepoet.com
www.sanepoetfilms.com