[NEohioPAL] Pinpoint lands another TV deal

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at pinpointk12.com
Sun Jan 16 20:06:16 PST 2011

We at Pinpoint Media are proud to announce that our two-year-old, rag-tag, start-up AV company of film-making wannabe's has just secured its second television licensing deal.  Switching to press release mode:

**********

"Crime Stoppers Miami," a 30 minute, high-definition crime-fighting program will air in prime time, Saturdays at 10PM on TV-33 (CBS-2) right after "The Closer" and before "Cheaters."  The show premiers February 19th.  It will also air on CBS4 at a time yet to be determined. The show is a south Florida version of Pinpoint's EMMY Award-winning Cleveland CBS program "Warrant Unit," which airs Saturday evenings at 11:30 after 19 Action News.  The Cleveland program has gleaned information that has helped capture over 250 wanted fugitives and solved three cold-case murders.  Pinpoint hopes to replicate those results in Florida.

Despite being shot in Miami, the program will still be produced and edited at Pinpoint's Cleveland studios.

Pinpoint will continue to produce "Warrant Unit" and plans further expansion in other designated market areas.

Here's a beta version of the "sizzle reel" we will use to attract sponsors:  http://vimeo.com/18800908

We are still actively seeking local video projects.  Don't let the EMMY fool you - you'll be shocked just how affordable our rates are.

Hundreds of you, especially local actors, have volunteered to make our program a success and help us secure a foothold in television production.  We are eternally grateful.

Shawn Rech
Pinpoint Media
1468 West Ninth Street, Suite 300
Cleveland, OH  44113