[NEohioPAL] NEAR WEST THEATRE SEEKS STREET PERFORMERS

Sara Radak sradak at nearwesttheatre.org
Wed Jan 12 06:48:19 PST 2011

NEAR WEST THEATRE SEEKS STREET PERFORMERS

Near West Theatre is looking for 3- 5 professional street
performers/musicians for our February 12th Benefit, STREET BEAT, at
Trinity Cathedral.  Auditions will be held by appointment on January 22
between 12pm and 2pm. Auditionees should have unique skills (ie. break
dancing, card tricks/magic, mime, musical talents) and MUST be available
on February 12, 2011 from 6-8 p.m.

A $20 stipend will be provided along with dinner, opportunity to enjoy
the duration of the event and a possible television appearance.  For an
appointment, please send a short resume explaining your skill* to
info at nearwesttheatre.org by January 14.

*= Due to limitations of the space, we cannot consider auditionees with
skills that involve fire or require electricity and group performances
must involve 3 people or less.