[NEohioPAL] Call for Graphic Designer

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 12:43:15 PST 2011

Organization’s website:
www.artwoodohio.org
Description of organization:
We are a nonprofit community arts and culture organization that promotes and supports a collaborative arts community . Our organization collaborates with groups and individuals in an effort to meet the community's cultural needs and to fulfill goals of providing equity and access to the arts, providing exhibition opportunities for artists, and allowing community members, both audiences and artists alike, to experience the arts in unexpected places; giving us all a new perspective on the boundless possibilities of who and what art can be and where it can happen.

Description of our project:
We need a new LOGO!!!
Kinds of volunteers we’re looking for:
Graphic Designer
Name of person volunteer should contact:
Ruthie Koenigsmark
Email of person volunteer should contact:
rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com