[NEohioPAL] SPACES needs volunteers to move couches

Martha Loughridge mloughridge at spacesgallery.org
Tue Jan 18 13:37:49 PST 2011

In preparation for our next exhibit in which Machine Project from Los Angeles (http://www.machineproject.com/) will be orchestrating some unusual events at SPACES, we are collecting couches, lots of them. While we still could use a few more donated couches, we are most in need of AMAZING VOLUNTEERS to help us collect them and move them to a temporary storage site near SPACES on THURSDAY, JANUARY 20TH AND SATURDAY, JANUARY 22ND BETWEEN 12 NOON AND 5PM.

If you can lend a hand for an hour or two or more, please call SPACES at 216-621-2314 and ask for Marilyn Simmons.

Thanks a bunch!

Martha Loughridge
Development Director

2220 Superior Via.