[NEohioPAL] Some Paid Actors Needed/ Info for those that have already applied

Keith Kornell k.kornell at ymail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:59:35 PST 2011

Super Born, a super hero novel,  is producing a 15 minute movie to promote the
book and possible film submission.  So far we have received a number of resumes
and head shots for certain parts.  We will be contacting you for auditions very
soon.  Thanks you for the response.  There are a great many talented people in
the Cleveland area.

There are some parts that we don't feel  certain we have covered, and we would
still invite you to submitt your head shot and  resume for these parts:

The Narrator:  This is the lead role and requires voice over qualities, good
comic timing, yet the ability to be seen as a romantic lead. Physical specs are
open but the ideal candidate would be 5'10" ish dark hair average build around
30 +- years old.  If you are Cleveland's Ashton Kutcher, pls apply.

Dr. Jones: Another key role.  Requires a late 20's to 30's male of Asian Indian
look and dialect. Will be doing understated comedy while appearing professor
like.

Paid Male extras to do background comedy and some brat fall stunts.

Email your resume and head shot to k.kornell at superborn.net along with the part
for which you are applying.