[NEohioPAL] Arrogant Rex debuts in Canton Sunday January 23

Dennis Yurich vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Thu Jan 20 16:06:58 PST 2011

Arrogant Rex debuts in Canton Sunday January 23

Arrogant Rex invades Kristy Lee Miller's home town of Canton to make our debut at Sadie Rene's. We're totally psyched for the show because we will be unveiling two new songs and it will be our last show till summer. We will be concentrating on recording our first release which we plan to hit the streets late summer.

So come on out to rock with us and be sure to say hi. We love you all.

Sunday, January 23, 9:00 pm
$3 over 21, $5 for 18+

Sadie Rene's   http://www.sadierenes.com/
7200 Whipple Avenue NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
330-499-8246

Arrogant Rex
Opana Driven
Tiffany Apan

Arrogant Rex is Kristy Lee Miller, Jason Giaco, Mick Derrick and Dennis Yurich

http://www.ArrogantRex.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arrogant-Rex/139713239392267?ref=ts
http://www.youtube.com/ArrogantRex