[NEohioPAL] Bone Marrow Registration Drive - Donations

Kelly McCready kelly_mccready_is at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 07:49:10 PST 2011

In February 2010, theatre major Hannah Cooney at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland found out that her mother had myelodysplastic syndrome and needed a bone marrow transplant to save her life. We’re still looking for a match.

Case Theatre Society will be raising awareness and signing up as many people as possible to the ‘Be the Match’ Registry.

At the event, anyone from the age of 18-60 in good health can join. It costs nothing to the person registering, but Case Theatre Society has to cover a cost of $25 per person that we register. We would also greatly appreciate monetary donations. If you or any business that you know of would be willing to donate money to this cause, you would be helping to keep the Cooney family together, but others just like them.

See the facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170580732984520
Go to http://www.marrow.org/ to register by yourself.
Contact Kelly McCready at krm69 at case.edu or call 216-633-2155 to help.