[NEohioPAL] M3 Model Management: Looking for Children 1-3, Paid Work

Midwest Models midwestmodelmanagement at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:26:27 PST 2011

M3 Model Management is a full service modeling and talent agency. We are
seeking children for paid work in the Cleveland area. We are looking for all
ethnicities from ages 1-3 years old. There is no cost to be with the agency
and we use home snap shots to market the children. THERE IS NO COST TO GET
STARTED FOR A CHILD. We pay them when they work. Please submit 2 recent
snapshots of the child. Include child’s name, height, clothing size, age and
contact information. Please submit to info at m3modelinc.com.

Suzanne Fischer
Talent Agent
suzanne at m3modelinc.com