[NEohioPAL] Creative Conversation with Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network

Alison LaRosa Montez alarosa at alumni.iu.edu
Thu Jan 27 04:43:10 PST 2011

Creative Conversation with Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network

Is the era of structured, growing arts organizations over? How can our arts organizations and the ever-evolving communities we serve work together to develop innovative, sustainable new artistic practices and programs? Join CYAPN as we discuss the trend toward nimbly-structured arts groups highlighted by Richard Evans in his insightful article “Entering Upon Novelty: Policy and Funding Issues for a New Era in the Arts.”
Read and download the article here: http://www.giarts.org/article/entering-upon-novelty
When: Tuesday, Feb. 1, 6-7:30pm
Where: LOOP coffee shop, Tremont (2180 W. 11th St., Cleveland, OH 44113)
Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network is Cleveland’s premiere networking group for emerging artists and arts professionals. Find us on Facebook (Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network) or e-mail Alison (alarosa at alumni.iu.edu) for more information.

Alison LaRosa Montez
MA in Arts Administration
Indiana University
(908) 489-0753