[NEohioPAL] Camps at The Music Settlement - Register by April 1 and Receive 10% Off

Robert Bruder rbruder at themusicsettlement.org
Thu Jan 27 11:39:51 PST 2011

There's no better time than the summer to get creative and The Music Settlement's summer camps do just that!! Whether it's exploring their musical theater chops, participating in music therapy inclusion camps, or gaining more musical skills, our campers not only learn but they also have fun at the same time! That's why we've been providing high quality summer music camps for kids throughout Northeast Ohio for almost 25 years.

Register by April 1 and receive 10% off!

Camps this summer include:
Jazz Camp                           6/20 - 7/1
Piano Camp I                      6/20 - 7/1
Music Builders                   6/20 - 7/15
Rainbow Camp                  6/27 - 8/4
Chamber Music Camp I    7/5 - 7/9
Chamber Music Camp II  7/11 - 7/15
Brass & Wind Camp          7/18 - 7/22
Musical Theatre Camp     7/18 - 7/29
Piano Camp II                    7/18 - 7/29
Suzuki Camp                       7/31 - 8/6

See our full camp guide online at  - http://www.themusicsettlement.org/images/Downloads/2011SummerCampBrochureWeb.pdf

ROB BRUDER
MANAGER, MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
The Music Settlement
11125 Magnolia Drive
Cleveland, OH 44106
P: 216.421.5806, ext. 121
F: 216-231-5022
rbruder at themusicsettlement.org<mailto:rbruder at themusicsettlement.org>

Visit us on the Web at www.themusicsettlement.org
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBBE30.0E29A8F0]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Music Settlement or its Board of Trustees. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, retain, or copy this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this email in error please delete and notify the sender. Thank You.