[NEohioPAL] Assassins on WCPN: Monday, January 31, 2011

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 08:34:18 PST 2011

HEY ALL:
Retired Secret Service Agent Greg Truhan and I will be interviewed on WCPN (90.3
FM) today at 12:20pm.

More important, you will be able to hear three songs from the Tony Award-Winning
play Assassins (by Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman).

These songs feature: Kevin Kelly, Amiee Collier, Aaron Elersich, Scott Esposito
and Brian Altman.
Check it out, or pick it up later on a pod-cast. (I love it when I talk
tech-speak).

Thanks,
Martin Friedman

Lakeland Theatre
ASSASSINS
Music and Lyrics by
Stephen Sondheim
Book by
John Weidman

 The Cast:

The Ensemble: Matt Super, Eric Fancher, Sarah Clare, Bernadette Hisey, Nicole
Groah

 The Balladeer: Aaron Elersich

The Proprietor: Jim Jarrell

Leon Frank Czolgosz Brian Altman

John Warnock Hinckley, Jr., Kevin Becker

Charles Julius Guiteau Kevin Joseph Kelly

Giuseppe Zangara Trey Gilpin

Samuel Joseph Byck  Brint Learned

Lynette Alice "Squeaky" FrommeNeely Gevaart

Sara Jane Moore Amiee T Collier

John Wilkes Booth Scott Esposito

Emma GoldmanBernadette Hisey

Lee Harvey Oswald  Curt Arnold

Production Dates:
February 2011
Take I 90 east and exit at the second exit, Route #306. Turn right (south) on
Rt. #306. Turn left into the Lakeland Community College , the first light. Get
in the right lane. Turn right at the stop sign. Turn right at the next stop
sign. Turn left into the faculty/staff parking lot. Park at the other end of the
parking lot and walk past the Clocktower and enter into Building D on your left.
Parking is free in the faculty/staff parking lot (and all student lots all the
time) after 7pm on weeknights and weekends from Friday through Sunday.
Friday, February 4,  7:30 p.m.

Saturday,  February 5,  7:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 6,  2:00 p.m.
Friday, February 11,  7:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 12,  7:30 p.m.
Sunday February 13,  2:00 p.m.
Friday, February 18,  7:30 p.m.
Saturday February 19,  2:00 p.m and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 20,  2:00 p.m.

"Assassins" will open on Friday, February 4 and run through Sunday, February 20,
2011-- Friday through Sunday. POST PLAY DISCUSSIONS will follow each
performance. Retired Secret Service Agent Gregory Truhan and Dr. Martin Friedman
will moderate.

All evening shows begin at 7:30 PM. Sunday matinees begin at 2:00 PM. For ticket
information and reservations please call 440/525-7526. Tickets are $15 for
adults, $12 for seniors and $7 for all students.Group rates are available. For
more information please feel free to either email me, Martin Friedman, at
martinfriedman98 at yahoo.comor call 440.525.7034(and press #1 to bypass the
message).

Directions: