[NEohioPAL] SHOW: CSU Factory Theatre presents MASTER HAROLD... AND THE BOYS

CSU Theater & Dance theatre at csuohio.edu
Tue Feb 1 13:45:21 PST 2011

CSU FACTORY THEATRE PRESENTS

 <http://csuohio.ticketleap.com/master-harold-and-the-boys/> "MASTER
HAROLD". AND THE BOYS

Written by Athol Fugard

Directed by Terrence Spivey of Karamu House

"Master Harold"... and the Boys is a play about a young white boy and two
African servants moving through the compelling drama of South African
apartheid and a universal coming-of-age. Originally produced in 1982, it is
now an acknowledged classic of the stage. Join Halle, Sam and Willie as they
explore themes of injustice, racism, friendship and reconciliation that
traverse both borders and time.

SHOW DATES / TIMES

February 24th - March 6th, 2011

8:00pm Thursday - Saturday / 2:00pm Sunday

PRE-SHOW TALK

There will be a pre-show talk on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 7:00pm. Takes
place in the theater for that evening's ticket holders who would like to
discuss the play and its themes with our panel (TBA).

DINNER AND A SHOW

Our "Dinner and a Show" option is being offered on Friday, February 25,
2011. See Ticketleap.com
<http://csuohio.ticketleap.com/master-harold-and-the-boys/>  link for
details!

PLACE

The Factory Theatre and parking are located on

E. 24th St, Cleveland, OH 44114 - between Chester and Payne.

CLICK HERE <http://csuohio.ticketleap.com/master-harold-and-the-boys/>  TO
PURCHASE ONLINE TICKETS VIA TICKETLEAP.COM
<http://csuohio.ticketleap.com/master-harold-and-the-boys/> .

Want to know more about the CSU Factory Theatre or Department of Theatre and
Dance? Visit us on the web at  <http://www.csuohio.edu/theatre>
www.csuohio.edu/theatre!

Kate Miller - Administrative Coordinator

CSU Dept. of Theater & Dance

theatre at csuohio.edu