[NEohioPAL] SPECIAL DISCOUNT-TrueNorth "A Raisin in the Sun" opens Feb. 4th

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 13:16:09 PST 2011

TrueNorth is proud to present the Lorraine Hansberry classic A Raisin in the Sun, February 4th-20th at the French Creek Nature & Art Center. Showtimes are 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 3:00 p.m. Sundays. Tickets are $12.50 presale and $15 the day of the performance and are available by calling us at (440) 949-5200 or by purchasing online. The TrueNorth production is directed by Marc Moritz.
***Special Opening Weekend Discount***TrueNorth is running an opening weekend special for students and NeOhioPal subscribers! For the opening weekend of Feb. 4th, 5th, and 6th we'll offer $10 tickets at the door. YOU MUST print out a copy of this email, or provide a valid student I.D. at the time of purchase. These discounted tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at the door and are only available for opening weekend.  A Raisin in the Sun will help us kick off Black History Month. The New York Times called this "the play that changed American theatre". Set in 1950's South Side Chicago, Raisin tells the story of one African-American family living in a white America as they struggle with poverty, racism, and inner conflict. Special pre and post-show discussions at our Thursday evening performances--perfect for groups studying this play for school. Group discounts are available; for more information contact our Group Sales
 Coordinator at (440) 949-5200 or via email here.
Want to see who's who in the cast of "A Raisin in the Sun?" Check out cast bios, video clips, behind the scenes photos and more on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/TNCArts. Be sure to "like" our page so you can stay up to date on TrueNorth shows, auditions, and more!
TrueNorth Cultural Artswww.TNCArts.org(440) 949-52004530 Colorado Ave.Sheffield Township, OH 44054www.facebook.com/TNCArtswww.twitter.com/TNCArts