[NEohioPAL] FOLLOW SPOT and WIRELESS SYSTEMS - Rental Specials

Christopher Pepe chris at cleargoldaudio.com
Fri Feb 4 08:56:59 PST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Pepe <chris at cleargoldaudio.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Subject: FOLLOW SPOT and WIRELESS SYSTEMS - Rental Specials
To: neohiopal at listserve.com

*WIRELESS MICS - *book* *now and save 30% off our already great rates on
Audio-Technica wireless systems.  We will hold this rate discount through
April 31, 2011.  See more on these systems in the Rental Section of our
website at www.ClearGoldAudio.com <http://www.cleargoldaudio.com/>

*FOLLOW SPOT* Rental Special - Chauvet 400g followspot (with stand) - $
125.00 for a 3-week show / tech run.  8 built-in colors and dimming are
available via DMX control or manual control. Gobo slot, manual "blackout"
control, shutter, zoom, and focus.

330-835-9910
--
Christopher Pepe, President
Clear Gold Audio & Lighting

One chance.  Get it right.  Make an impact.

1720 Merriman Rd.
Suite L
Akron, Ohio 44313

p: 330-835-9910