[NEohioPAL] Acting for Film & TV Fri Night Class !

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 14:14:44 PST 2011

Hello Actors!
I know, you have waited a long time.
Friday Night Class - 4 weeks!
On the West Side - It will be in Fairview Park

Sign up now to reserve your spot.  Space is LIMITED!  It will fill immediately.
$13 per class

Feb. 18th, 25th & March 4th, 11th

Class starts at 6:30 and ends at 10ish.

This is audition prep.  Just come and I will pass out scenes.  You will
have some time to work on it and then do your scene and I will adjust it.  This
is a way to get in a weekly workout, Actor Athletes!

This class will be graciously held at the home of Mike Cusick.  Those of you who
participated in the workshops will remember Mike.

Seriously, if you are interested do not wait, email me now.  I will send you a
reply with all the information to confirm you are in.

Maureen Dempsey Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com