[NEohioPAL] "A Raisin in the Sun" running now!

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 09:14:31 PST 2011

TrueNorth is proud to present the Lorraine Hansberry classic *A Raisin in
the Sun*, running now through 20th at the French Creek Nature Center. Don't
miss your chance to watch this powerful production live on the TrueNorth
stage. Showtimes are 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 3:00
p.m. Sundays. Tickets are $12.50 presale and $15 the day of the performance
and are available by calling us at (440) 949-5200 or by purchasing
online<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=6ezg9ybab&et=1104372509998&s=0&e=001608MnE-pK4aI5sFI6k-5jLJATORKH6mqptkGbQfpPNfQfTceVa4QZYbUmwN-YAHxZ1p8Z0_p9rWpT9xuuLbr1WoITvCkd_t7ccE5dugeU4C79xUQjurAANj-UP9WnHjXDNj5zACET3vSYJ0mU4tFbvGdV__-sUeP>.
The TrueNorth production is directed by Marc Moritz.

*A Raisin in the Sun *will help us kick off Black History Month. The New
York Times called this "the play that changed American theatre". Set in
1950's South Side Chicago, *Raisin *tells the story of one African-American
family living in a white America as they struggle with poverty, racism, and
inner conflict. Special pre and post-show discussions at our Thursday
evening performances--perfect for groups studying this play for school.
Group discounts are available; for more information contact our Group Sales
Coordinator at (440) 949-5200 or via email here<brianjefferybowers at gmail.com>
.

Want to see who's who in the cast of "A Raisin in the Sun?" Check out cast
bios, video clips, behind the scenes photos and more on our Facebook page
at www.facebook.com/TNCArts. Be sure to "like" our page so you can stay up
to date on TrueNorth shows, auditions, and more!

Miss out on the special opening weekend discount to see the show? Interested
in seeing *A Raisin in the Sun* for FREE? Call (440) 949-5200 to ask us
about our volunteer program--help usher, greet people, or work the
concession stand and you get to watch the show for free. Volunteer positions
are available for *Raisin* as well as our other upcoming TrueNorth
productions.

--

*TrueNorth Cultural Arts*
4530 Colorado Ave.