[NEohioPAL] The "Fundamentals" of Art – New Blog Post @ Heads Up Productions

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Feb 8 08:41:49 PST 2011

Assistant Artistic Director, TJ Jozsa, writes:

As a child I often heard the phrase, “it’s a small world,” but simply
brushed it off as just another insignificant cliché.  As our world
becomes increasingly connected due to advances in technology and the
growth of globalization, the world actually does seem smaller,
microscopic even.  Thanks to the joys of Google Maps, I can locate any
square foot on the face of the Earth and via Facebook, nearly every
person on it.  Events such as the recession that began in 2008 have
visibly showed how the actions of one nation can directly and
indirectly affect another.  What does this have to do with theatre?
One word:

  Everything.

Finish reading the post at www.headsupproductions.net and, as always,
let us hear your comments and feedback by posting them on the site.