[NEohioPAL] The Miracle Worker opens at Geauga Lyric Theater!

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Tue Feb 8 12:41:01 PST 2011

* The Miracle Worker opens at Geauga Lyric Theater!
Running weekends from February 11th to the  27th, we are proud to present
our production of The Miracle Worker.** This story of Helen Keller, and her
teacher Annie Sullivan, dramatizes the struggle to bring the world to a deaf
and blind child,
trapped inside her mind.*
*
Director: Lisa Marie French

Cast, in order of appearance:
Mark Miloro, Kate Wright, Tom Majercik, Sr ,Stephanie Kilper,
Ona Martini, Jesse Bauer, Angela Velotta, Karen Martin,
JoeyGiel, Russ Duino, Stefani Rose, Ollie the dog,
Jordan Martin, Casey Wilcox, Emma Drake, Casey Sloop,
Lindsey Pucella, Katie Sweet.
*
*For the first time on our stage, February 13,19,25 only,
American Sign Language Interpretation by the HeArd
Theatrical interpreters are
Merry Beth Petiela, Jocelyn A.M. Brindo, and Debi Epstein

A section close to the interpreters has been set aside
for our deaf and hard of hearing community.
To reserve seats, email Christine Cipriani at **operations at geaugatheater.org
* <operations at geaugatheater.org>*
or go through Ohio Relay Service and
call our box office at 440-286-2255.
Box office hours are M-W-F 1-5 pm or Saturday 10am-2pm.*

*Friday and Saturday showings are at 8pm, Sundays performances are at 2pm. *
* Tickets also can be purchased online at
**www.geaugatheater.org*<http://www.geaugatheater.org/>
*.*

*Join us on opening night for wine and cheese, *
*compliments of Gallery West and Back Alley Books!*

*After the show.....all this season, Chardon Brew Works will be donating 15%
of your food bill to the theater  when you eat there and bring either your
ticket stub, or their ad from your program. So after the show, or anytime,
please mention the GLTG and help us while you enjoy a good meal! Thank you,
Brew Works!*

--
Kelly Miloro
Administrative Assistant