[NEohioPAL] Ceramic Jewelry Workshop

Gina DeSantis artzy_grl at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 13:31:51 PST 2011

Two-Day Ceramic Jewelry Making Workshop (All Levels):

Saturday, March 12th from 10am-12pm and Saturday, March 19th from 10am-1pm,  $70

Learn to make beads, buttons and pendants with stoneware clay. The first
 class will be spent cutting, carving and stamping our pieces. The
following week we will refine the edges on our pieces and add glazes.
Please note the 2nd day of this workshop is longer to accommodate for
the finishing of our pieces. The fee includes clay, glazes and firings.

All classes are held at 13000 Athens Ave, Lakewood, Ohio. Studio 328
(3rd Floor). Email Gina at artzy_grl at yahoo.com to register. Cash, check
or credit is accepted at the time of registration.

Refund
policy: I need to maintain a certain number of students to run a class.
You must cancel no less then one week before the start date of the class
 or workshop. A $10 processing fee will be deducted if you cancel.
Cancellations will less then one week's notice will not receive a refund
 with the exception of a medical emergency.

Gina DeSantis

http://www.ginadesantisceramics.com