[NEohioPAL] Job Opportunity: THE TALENT GROUP: Talent Agent's Assistant

Pierre Brault pierre at talentgroup.com
Wed Feb 9 11:44:01 PST 2011

Position: Talent Agent's Assistant

 The Talent Group ( <http://www.talentgroup.com/> www.talentgroup.com),
Cleveland's top agency for actors and models, is continuing to grow.

We are currently seeking applicants for full and part-time positions of
Talent  Agent's Assistant for our Cleveland office.  These positions offer a
wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work and grow with a fast-paced
company in the entertainment industry.

Applicants must be well organized, conscientious, reliable and creative and
possess excellent communication skills.  Although, no entertainment industry
experience is required - an interest in theater, film or acting is a
definite benefit.  Since this is a fast-paced industry candidate's must be
hard-working, flexible, able to multi-task,

have lots of self-initiative and be definite 'go-getters'. Parking Provided.

 Please e-mail resumes immediately to:

  <mailto:shak at talentgroup.com> shak at talentgroup.com

(e-mailed resumes are preferred as we are interviewing at present)

For additional information, call Steve Shakoske at 412-471-8011

Pierre-Jacques Brault

The Talent Group

2530 Superior Ave., Suite 6C

Cleveland, OH 44114