[NEohioPAL] News footage search

Rob Lucas ja-cas at prodigy.net
Thu Feb 10 12:56:30 PST 2011

Hi Everyone,
I'm currently producing a small regional documentary and am searching for local
(Cleveland) news footage from several dates between 1980-1983. I have checked
with all of the local news stations and none of them can find their tapes or can
provide access to their archives. Many of these stations have donated their
archives to John Carroll University, which I have searched as well.

I was wondering if any of you know of another local archive or know someone who
might have old news footage at home or their local business. I'd appreciate any
leads!
Thanks,
Rob Lucas