[NEohioPAL] Create with Winter: A Collage Workshop

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 06:54:07 PST 2011

Creating  with Winter (CWW)
Facilitator:  Mary Alice  Mastrovito

In  this collage workshop, we will look at the gifts of the winter season
and what  lies dormant in us, waiting patiently for the time of lengthening
light. We will  create a collage, allowing our images, words and colors to
energize our personal  growth. All materials will be provided or if you wish,
bring your own images,  words and collage material.
Sunday, February  20;  1:30 - 4:00  p.m.
Liberation United  Church of Christ
13714 Madison  Avenue,   Lakewood
Registration  deadline:  February  14
Cost:  $25.00
To  register, call 216-521-5556 or print registration form from the
website
_www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)   click on the
ENRICHMENT  CENTER