[NEohioPAL] Don't forget to watch!

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 07:18:22 PST 2011

It’s going to be an exciting week on The Reel Show! A lot of great things are planned for the show TODAY (02/12), and you don’t want to miss out. Watch us live today, Saturday, Feb. 12th, from 2 to 3 pm at www.morningshowcentral.com/watch!

Why should you watch live? We have a lot of great guests joining us in the chat room this week!

First up on the show, we have a music video for the song “Switch Hit Resistor” by the rock band Woodward (www.woodwardtheband.com). Two of the band members, Mark and J.P. Zammit (Michigan) will be live in our chat room for the show! This video was directed by Adam Sztykiel (Los Angeles), who will also be joining us in the chat room. Adam Sztykiel is best known as a writer for the films “Made of Honor” and the recent hit comedy starring Robert Downey, Jr. and Zach Galifianakis, “Due Date”. Join us this Saturday on The Reel Show, and you’ll get a chance to talk to him!

Also on the show, we will be showing the short comedy “Positioning”. >From this film, we have Director Hans Montelius (all the way from Sweden!) and Writer Mark Lewandowski (Indiana). Mark and Hans have the award-winning production company Cinemantrix (http://cinemantrix.com/en/index.htm), which is based out of Stockholm, Copenhagen and Los Angeles. Chat with them on The Reel Show to find out all about their work!

Finally, we will be show the short horror film “Foreclosed”. Writer/Producer Mara Lesemann (Jersey City, NJ) will be live in our chat to talk about her film and anything else you want to know! You can find out more about her and her work at http://www.maralesemann.com/.

Our live guest on the show will be award-winning Director/Cinematographer and previous Sundance Director, Robert Banks, who will be joining us in the studio for an interview!

And, for all your actors/crew: a total of eight projects looking for either cast/crew will be announced on today's show in the following states: CT, GA, LA, MD, OR and WV.

Join us for this exciting show today, Saturday, February 12th at 2pm! Just go to www.morningshowcentral.com/watch. And remember, you can check out our future show schedules at www.reelnewsshow.com.