[NEohioPAL] 8th - adult: STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD - Michael Dempsey to teach COLLEGE AUDITION PREP WKSP at FPAC this summer

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Sat Feb 12 14:56:35 PST 2011

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory’s acclaimed summer program provides
high caliber conservatory training and production opportunities.

Our unique programs are built on support, respect and love.

   - Students supporting each other, faculty supporting students - in an
   environment where our students can feel safe to create, invent and grow as
   creative beings.
   - Respect for each student's potential as an artist is manifested in a
   college conservatory approach where the most advanced principles are taught,
   and then applied.
   - Love of the performing arts and its power to reflect our own humanity
   and change lives.

Check out this link to learn all about the College Audition Prep Workshop
specialty, and all of our other specialties as well:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/FPACsummer/specialtiescourses.html

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html