[NEohioPAL] The Weekly Sojourns of Sean Pratt - 02/14/11

seanpratt at comcast.net seanpratt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 12:00:03 PST 2011

I've got three things to share this week:

1) Sean's latest video tutorial on the Biz: The Actor's Review Sheet

One of the realities of working in the theatre is after closing night, all that's left are your memories, the program, some press pictures and the reviews. It's great to be able to add the role of Hamlet or Ophelia to your resume, but don't you wish there was a way to parlay that into something more? Well you can because the way to do it is easy and the pieces are right in front of you.
Watch it NOW! - http://www.youtube.com/user/SeanAllenPratt#p/u/0/2966H5a8G_w

2) Sean's latest article on the Biz: The Master Resume

As actors acquire more work credits, they often fall into the trap of overfilling their resume. This is a response to our need for validation and to be seen as a legitimate professional. But keep these three things in mind. First, the resume functions as a piece of advertising; Second, a good advertisement showcases only the appropriate information in order to entice the reader to try the product/service; Third, if there is too much information, it will reduce the focus and effectiveness of the ad.
To read the article, go to: http://seanprattpresents.com/?p=393

3) Thanks for voting!

Last week I asked you to vote for the title of my newest eBook. Well the votes are in and the winner is clear!
It will be - Get Your Act Together! - The Top 10 Differences Between a Successful Actor and a Starving Artist
Look for it in early March.