[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Thu Feb 10 05:36:46 PST 2011

Never neglect the little things. Never skimp on that extra effort, that
additional few minutes, that soft word of praise or thanks, that delivery of
the very best that you can do. It does not matter what others think, it is
of prime importance, however, what you think about you. You can never do
your best, which should always be your trademark, if you are cutting corners
and shirking responsibilities. You are special. Act it. Never neglect the
little things.

~Og Mandino

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
118 West Streetsboro Street
Suite 224
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330.564.7558/fax-342.3802
www.taichicleveland.com
edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."