[NEohioPAL] Expression Lounge at The Womb

Bright Starlight tumbayem at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 10:46:30 PST 2011

If you didn't send the first one already, can you please send this one, it has additional contact info :) Thanks.

Expression Lounge

This Saturday, come join us at The Womb for a night of beats, rhythm , and groove. We are asking poets, comedians, and actors to come share your work, musicans to come play, and for people to have a good time.
Doors open at 8:00 pm
 We are asking for donations ($10 gets you a t-shirt).
 915 E Market Street in Akron

Also if you are looking for a space for special events, you can rent out the center

For more information call Adreyan 330-962-8188 or Damareo 3303190703