[NEohioPAL] You're going to want to see this!

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:08:29 PST 2011

Tune in this Saturday (2/19) for another exciting week on The Reel Show! Still haven't seen the show? You can watch all our previous shows by going to www.reelnewsshow.com!

On this week's show, we have two great projects for you to watch.

Indie music video "Jackhammer" by The Spinto Band (RT: 02:49)

TV Pilot for “Guys with Girl Problems” (RT: 26:00)
A comedy series depicting the struggles facing young men in today’s relationships. These guys face problems with dating, sex, old relationships, new relationships, marriage and everything in between. In the times when you feel like you might be at your worst, it’s your friends and family that keep you going, and sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.

We also have some great guests joining us in the chat room, so if you're watching the show, sign into the chat and talk to them!

Scott Lentz, Writer/Director of “Guys with Girl Problems” (Shillington, PA)
Phil Davis, Director of “Jackhammer”

This week, we will be showing you an exclusive behind the scenes look at the short action film "Kat Fight", which is currently in pre-production and will be shot in the Cleveland area. This special segment, featuring Kasey Johns, Bill Johns and Ray Szuch, will show you what it takes to put together a fight scene for a film.

Join us this Saturday for a very interesting show! Saturday, February 19th from 2-3pm on www.morningshowcentral.com/watch!