[NEohioPAL] A RAISIN IN THE SUN closing weekend!

True North Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:34:26 PST 2011

This is the FINAL weekend for the TrueNorth production of the Lorraine
Hansberry classic A Raisin in the Sun. Don't miss your last chance to
see this powerful and moving production live on the TrueNorth stage.
Audience members have called this production "moving" and that it is
"...one of the best shows I've seen on stage--ever".

Marc Moritz directs the TrueNorth production of the play the New York
Times called "the play that changed theatre." Set in 1950's South Side
Chicago, Raisin tells the story of one African-American family living
in a white America as they struggle with poverty, racism, and inner
conflict. Special pre and post-show discussions at our Thursday
evening performances--perfect for groups studying this play for
school. Group discounts are available; for more information contact
our Group Sales Coordinator at (440) 949-5200 or via email here. Check
out cast bios, production photos, the WEOL radio interview, video
clips and more on our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/TNCArts.

Normal ticket prices are $12.50 pre-sale and $15.00 the day of the
show, and can be purchased by calling (440) 949-5200 or visiting www.TNCArts.org
.

TrueNorth Cultural Arts
4530 Colorado Ave.