[NEohioPAL] LUMC Impact seeks guitar/keyboard players

Brenna M. Connor dayzimae at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 07:21:47 PST 2011

Lakewood United Methodist Church [15700 Detroit and Summit Ave] is holding auditions for openings for their band "Impact." This band performs sundays' at 11:30 for an alternative/contemporary service at L.U.M.C. We play Beatles, Journey, Stones, Hillsong United, Mercy me, Train, and many other covers. Seeking acoustic guitar, electric guitar and keyboard players. MUST BE ABLE TO READ MUSIC ['LEAD' SHEETS.] Vocals a plus. No beginners please! Must be dedicated and able to rehearse weekly, we currently rehearse sat. morning from 10-12:30, but that could change. Please call the church office if interested at 216-226-8644 or email smith.4196 at yahoo.com