[NEohioPAL] Wonderful Grand Opening at Big Dog!

info at bigdogtheater.com info at bigdogtheater.com
Sun Feb 20 08:48:21 PST 2011

Thanks to everyone that came out for Big Dog Theater's Grand Opening last night!  Huge thanks to City & East, Fracas and Tommy's Restaurant for the amazing food donation that kicked off the pre-show party.  The crowd enjoyed a night of pure Cleveland funny from some of the cities top funnymen(Jeff Blanchard, Bill Boronkay and Quinn Patterson).

 Big Dog begins it weekly show schedule starting next week with Thunderlips and the Submissives Fri 2/25.  This group is our first shortform house team and Cleveland's newest shortform comedy troupe.  This show is part of our Funny For $5 Series and all tickets are only $5!  On Sat 2/26 Torque...Full Throttle Improv takes the stage.  Torque utilizes both shortform and longform in its show to give you a double shot of funny. Tickets are only $10 at the door...$8 with college ID.

 For all information about BDT and to reserve tickets: 216-472-3636 or www.bigdogtheater.com