[NEohioPAL] The Miracle Worker

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Wed Feb 23 10:06:06 PST 2011

*The Miracle Worker
at Geauga Lyric Theater*

*"Two excellent actresses lead this historic story!"
M. Pocius, Chesterland resident

Standing ovations, and other comments were received from patrons this past
weekend -

"As good as Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke."

"The portrayal of Helen Keller was amazing."

"My husband didn't want to come, but he really enjoyed this."

"The time flew by." *

This story of Helen Keller, and her teacher Annie Sullivan,
 dramatizes the struggle to bring the world to a deaf and blind child,
trapped inside her mind.

*Director: Lisa Marie French

Cast, in order of appearance:
Mark Miloro, Kate Wright, Tom Majercik, Sr ,Stephanie Kilper,
Ona Martini, Jesse Bauer, Angela Velotta, Karen Martin,
Joey Giel, Russ Duino, Stefani Rose, Ollie the dog,
Jordan Martin, Casey Wilcox, Emma Drake, Casey Sloop,
Lindsey Pucella, Katie Sweet.*

Performances run through Feb. 27
 Friday and Saturday showings are at 8pm, Sundays performances are at 2pm.
Box Office, 440-286-2255.
Hours are M-W-F 1-5 pm or Saturday 10am-2pm
Tickets also can be purchased online at www.geaugatheater.org.

*For the first time on our stage,
American Sign Language Interpretation by
The HeArd, Theatrical interpreters
Merry Beth Petiela, Jocelyn A.M. Brindo, and Debi Epstein
Feb. 19th and 25th.*

A section close to the interpreters has been set aside for the deaf/hh.
 To reserve these seats, email operations at geaugatheater.org
 or go through Ohio Relay Service and call our box office, 440.286.2255.

*After the show... all season, Chardon BrewWorks, 205 Main St. Chardon, *
*will be donating 15% of your food bill to the theater when you eat there*
* and bring either your ticket stub, or their ad from your program.*
* So after the show, or anytime, please mention the GLTG and help us while
you enjoy a good meal!
Thank you, BrewWorks!*
--
Kelly Miloro