[NEohioPAL] BOOK REVIEWERS: Opportunity to review the prototype issue of ATROCITY PARADE magazine.

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 15:19:45 PST 2011

Hi,

As I posted here recently, the text-only version of Atrocity Parade is available for sale in Amazon's Kindle and Barnes & Noble's Nook stores for a cost of $9.95 as I continue my campaign to release an illustrated version.

I'd be willing to let one or more reviewer(s) read the issue at no cost in exchange for a review that would be guaranteed to be published in at least one reputable print publication and one reputable online publication.

You can see 50-to-100-word  excerpts and a fun fact from each story at SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com.

Here's a link to my press release about my work being accepted in the Kindle Store that The Lakewood Observer published (p. 22): http://media.lakewoodobserver.com/issue_pdfs/Observer_Vol_07_Issue_04.pdf

Contact me if you're a book reviewer interested in reviewing my work. The prototype consists of nine pieces ranging from about 250 to 15,000 words.  I'm probably going to want to see samples of your work and verification of where you've been published.

Regards,

Michael A. Miller, Publisher
Atrocity Parade ©

216.389.6784