[NEohioPAL] Another great show planned! Tune in.

Kristina Snow snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:26:56 PST 2011

Tune in this Saturday (2/26) for another great week of The Reel Show! Still haven't seen the show? You can watch all our previous shows by going to www.reelnewsshow.com!

On this week's show, we have three great projects for you to watch.

Featured films:

Short family film “Don’t Touch It” (RT: 13:00)
“Don’t Touch It” is a story about little Anthony, a young boy who can’t tell the good guys from the bad. When Anthony is led to believe that playing with yourself makes you go blind, he searches for answers but can’t find the right one. In the end, it seems as though Anthony must find his own way, when his father steps in and gives him the guidance he needs.

Micro-short family film “Crossing the Line” (RT: 05:04)
Perturbed by the rudeness and sloppy parking job of another, a driver sets out to teach a lesson, only to have it backfire with disastrously hilarious results.

Micro-short family film “Lettuce Break Bread” (RT: 05:33)
A delicious comedy worth sinking your teeth into.

We also have some great guests joining us in the chat room, so if you're watching the show, sign into the chat and talk to them!

Bruno Tatalovic, Producer of “Don’t Touch It” (Cleveland, OH)
Tim Miller, Director of “Crossing the Line” and “Lettuce Break Bread” (Louisville, KY)

Our live guest in the studio this week will be Director/Cinematographer Ted Sikora. Tune in for a great interview, as he talks about his feature film "Hero Tomorrow" and other works.

And don't forget about The Reel News, announcing upcoming events and projects, casting and crew calls for films around the US!

Join us this Saturday for the show! Saturday, February 26th from 2-3pm on www.morningshowcentral.com/watch!