[NEohioPAL] The Weekly Sojourns of Sean Pratt - 02/28/11

seanpratt at comcast.net seanpratt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 27 11:59:29 PST 2011

The Weekly Sojourns of Sean Pratt for 02/28/11

I’ve got THREE things to share with you this week.

1. Sean’s new video tutorial on the Biz: Actor Advertising 101 – Using the Mail
Though it requires more effort, time and money, using the mail can still give you a lot of bang for your advertising buck.  Watch the video now on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeanAllenPratt#p/u/0/A1SihJhCeYg

2. Sean’s Latest Article: The Actor's Essence
The people who do the auditioning and hiring in our business evaluate and make casting call decisions based on their observations of what I call, your “essence” and how they think it would fit with a particular role they are casting. To read the rest of this article go to: http://seanprattpresents.com/?p=402

3. Sean’s Latest Find: The Southern Casting Call
If you live in the South, this is a great website for finding out about casting calls, general discussions and scam alerts. Check it out! http://excoboard.com/THESOUTHERNCASTINGCALL

Sean Pratt, (AEA / SAG / AFTRA), has been a working actor for over 20 years. Sean was a member of the resident acting company at The Pearl Theatre, an Off-Broadway classical repertory theatre and has also performed at numerous regional theatres around the country.  Major films include - Gods and Generals, Tuck Everlasting and Iron Jawed Angels. Television work includes - The host of HGTV’s, Old Homes Restored, and supporting roles on Homicide, The District and America’s Most Wanted.  Audiobooks – He’s narrated for 15 years and has recorded nearly 550 books in just about every genre.  He also teaches classes on and writes articles about the business of the Biz.

http://www.seanprattpresents.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sean-Pratt-Presents/56889139579