[NEohioPAL] Jazz teacher opening

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 19:05:45 PST 2011

Jazz Teacher Needed

Cleveland City Dance is looking for additional teachers for our 2011 Summer/Fall session.  Summer classes begin July 5th and run through August 14th. The Fall begins after Labor Day.

We are currently seeking an additional experienced and energetic jazz teacher (ability to teach other dance disciplines a plus).

Qualified teachers must be able to teach Beginning to Intermediate/Advanced levels, must be available to teach on Wednesday afternoon/evening and have had previous teaching experience.  You will need to audition by teaching classes

Please forward your resume along with a copy of our employment application, which can be found at www.clevelandcitydance.com to us at info at clevelandcitydance.com.  You may contact the director, Courtney at 216-295-2222 to schedule an appointment.

Thank you!

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com