[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Fri Feb 25 05:43:23 PST 2011

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the
affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to
endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best
in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a
garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has
breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

American Poet

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
118 West Streetsboro Street
Suite 224
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330.564.7558/fax-342.3802
www.taichicleveland.com
edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."